Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sluggish days

   
     Ever have one of those days where your mind is set on a certain task but your body puts on the brakes and doesn't let you complete that task? I have days like that, especially since I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

    My husband and I have a YouTube channel called Jeff and Molly Outdoors. On our videos, you see my good times. You don't see all the times. Sometimes, we have had to just stop and hang a hammock for a bit because my body is putting on the brakes.

     God has given me the best husband. He doesn't complain even though he's able to run on ahead. He just hangs his hammock alongside and comments, "It's a great time to rest." I pray God blesses him beyond measure.

     Over the past 36+ yrs we've been together we have had ups and downs. We've seen sunny skies and storms as you have, but God has always given us a beautiful rainbow over the next ridge.

     Don't give up. Don't give in. No matter what the circumstance, there will be a beautiful rainbow around your next corner if you just push on.

No comments:

Post a Comment