Tuesday, August 7, 2012

my busy, blessed life

In my busy life of a retired retail managment, pastor's wife, music lover. I have found some truths along the way. In my blog, I hope to reveal my solutions to frustrations, joys, and just life's practical helps.
Through each day of my life, I try to please "My Lord Jesus Christ" in all that I do. I remember years ago, when the "What Would Jesus Do" came out, we would tell our children, which are all now grown with thier own families, and one is in Heaven waiting for us to come, to ask themselves, "What would Jesus do in that situation?", and now I try to ask myself that same question with each situation in my busy life.
Do you find yourself with challanging tasks with more than one solution and wondering which one to use? Always ask the question, "What would Jesus do?", and you will never go wrong.
God has blessed me so much in my life that I could never post all my blessings. To list a few, I have a fabulous, supportive husband, who is also my Pastor. I have a great church and church family that I love and the most wonderful God-serving children and grandchildren any mama could ask for. I am not saying they are always perfect, but they try to please God in all thier daily lives. Thank you, God, for your blessings on me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment