Friday, August 10, 2012

Time Don't Stand Still

Wedding day, wow, didn't think it would ever arrive. I am going to marry the man of my dreams....This was almost 30 years ago. Today it still seems as if it was last week, time does not stand still for anyone.

My life has had many cherrished moments, downfalls, hurtles and victories just as yours has. But as I look back in my minds eye, I can almost smell the cookies my babies and I cooked for christmas, almost see my husbands face as I walked down the isle for my wedding, almost see my babies face for the first time.... WOW, has time flown. Now my three babies are married and have families of thier own. Time does not stand still for anyone.

The bible say's "James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." That is so true! This year I had turned 47 years old, wow! Where has the time gone? Time does not stand still for anyone.

As we live our lives we need to remember " 2 Corinthians 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:" What memories are you leaving? "Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself." Others are watching. Our babies, our friends, our neighbors.... how are we leading?

No comments:

Post a Comment