Wednesday, April 24, 2019

As I quietly sit in my dim lit room, I listen to the many sounds around me. I clearly hear the gentle rain as it gingerly bounce off my front porch awning. I hear the crickets happily chirping there song in the distance. The floors crack in our old home as the earth settles beneath. I hear the soft snoring of my precious loving husband in the next room, who had been waiting for me to come to our bed. The few cars on the distant road seem to purr in beat to the gentle breeze.

As I quietly sit here and ponder, as I take in my previous days events, I humbly pray  did I do my Lord proud. Have I whispered a soft prayer to Him today, Have I sang a gentle tune in offering to my Lord?

As I ponder, my heart is blessed with each beautiful song the Lord is gracefully laying out for my ears to hear from the gentle rain to the creeking floor.  He is so good to this unworthy woman. I have been so blessed in my years. God gave me 3 precious children to nurture in His love who has grown and made thier mama proud. One now looks down from heaven above to pray for her mama as I had stood and prayed for her for so many years.

My 7 precious grandchildren, where 2 are home with God, are gently learning now how to love thier Lord and Saviour. I pray each one lives thier lives to please God in all they do.

As I humbly close my tablet, I have to say I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment