Sunday, February 21, 2016

Grieving Mothers thoughts

     I never dreamed I would ever have to bury one of my children, but on Sept 29, 2015.  I had to lay my precious daughter to rest in Jesus's arms. I know I will see her again, she just went onto Heaven to help prepare supper and I will see her at suppertime... I miss you Nicole "Munchkin" Wilkins, My baby girl...
     Have you lost a loved one, are you grieving and miss their touch? God is just a breath away reach out to Him for comfort that nobody else can ever give. He died for you, He cares for you.
     John 3:16 tells us that God loved you so much He sent His only Son, Jesus to die for You, that you would have a Door to enter Heaven. All you have to do is believe by faith He did this for You, ask him to forgive you for your wrongs and ask Him to come into your Heart and save you.
     He promised us a home in heaven. We will see our saved loved ones again. They are just helping prepare supper. We will be called home at suppertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment