Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shuffling life

Ever feel like your life is over full, like "if there were just one more minute in my frazzled day, I might accomplish my shuffled list"?  Some of my days are just like that with managing a store, conference calls, meals to plan, church secretarial tasks, budgeting payroll, and cleaning my house. These are just a few of the daily tasks in my life. 

Six days a week I go to my store and manage my associates, run my store, and train others to do the same. When my work hours are done for the day, I have to put on my wife hat and return home to get my daily chores accomplished for my home and husband.

As you see, shuffling life is a daily task for me.

Sometimes, I could feel so overwhelmed. Over the years, I have so gratefully learned that if I take each task one at a time,  I seem to accomplish more each day.

I am one of those ladies, that, if I am doing a task, I have to complete it to my specs before I finish. This has sometimes slowed me down, but, if it is done right, I won't have to return to that task... for that day anyways.

Shuffling my tasks to importance each day helps me feel more satisfied with my days. I may take the smallest tasks and complete those first, to get them marked off my list. Then focus on the larger tasks.

Each day, shuffle, organize, focus and accomplish. SOFA, has helped  me, I pray it helps you, too, in that busy, crazy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment